Friday, December 6, 2013

#25

This one was at Allen's house. I don't remember much about it but the one thing that sticks out at me was that Stroble ordered some strippers for us as a special surprise but Jon was like I'm a married man so I don't approve of this and we were all like fuck dude what the fuck? Allen didn't give a shit.

He was too busy playing air sax to that song from that scene in the Kiefer Sutherland movie about vampires.

This scene:


Typical Allen. 

Jeb: Sister Rosetta Tharpe: s/t
(196?; Side A) 


I'm pretty drunk but I did look for a video and couldn't find one. But this record WAS really good and I liked it. He has spoken. 

***

Strobblererer: Various: 16 Origional Jazz Classics: Reefer Classics
(Side A) 




I don't know if that's the right video but he sure loves MUPPETS!

***

Me, Matticus: The Beatles: Revolver
(1966: Side B)




***

Jon: John Fahey: Volume 1: Blind Joe Death
(Side A) 




***

Allen: Hookworms - Pearl Music 
(Side A) 




***

McAfee Anti-Virus Protection: Goat - World Music
(Side B) 










No comments:

Post a Comment