Wednesday, August 29, 2012

#8 - May 2012


I don't know the order because Drew lost the notes. He doesn't want to update the blog anymore, so it's about to get WAY SHITTIER. Also I'm leaving off links because I'm lazy. I assume you are less lazy than me and can look up the albums on your own.

Session #8 was in May, at Matt's house, outside. It was chill, it was in Fountain Square. Nice weather and Matt grilled food. His stereo sounded DOPE.

Oh, and Madsen brought a 45 MADE OUT OF BACON:



Drew: 
Dinosaur Jr. - Beyond (2007; Side A)


Matt:
Weezer - Pinkerton (1996; Side B)


Allen:
R. Stevie Moore - What's The Point?!! (1984; Side A)


Madsen:
Marc Bolan - You Scare Me to Death (1981; Side A?)


Jon:
ZZ Top - Tres Hombres (1973; Side B)


John:
The Kinks - Sunny Afternoon (1967; Side B)

Bryan:
David Bowie - Low (1977; Side A)


No comments:

Post a Comment